U Finally at the Right Place

About Me

My photo
Kolkata, India
Disclaimer: This Blog, its owner, creator & contributor is not a research analyst and expressing opinion only as an Investor in Indian equities .He/She is not responsible for any loss arising out of any information, post or opinion appearing on this blog.Information or stock recommendations contained in this blog are for educational purposes only. Investors are advised to consult financial consultant before acting on any such information. Before acting on any old recommendations, please ensure its relevance in current circumstances.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Street Talks@ Time to stay away or book profit in IT stock!!! Why?

There has been various talks about my article@ Time to stay away or book profit in IT stock!!! Why?

I would like to clarify that am not asking anyone to go short or long at current levels rather am asking either to stay away or book profits step by step. I have just placed my thought in full detail.
The idea is that with the upmove in Nasdaq composite the IT stocks will also move up but close to 4500-4572 in Nasdaq its gets into such a position where the stock movement will be very much unpredictable on the either side. Type of Roller Coaster. So safety or say precaution is the key word from my side.
Nasdaq so far hits 4322 and still had higher rooms for appreciation and so for the IT stocks. Its just an advance alert from my side and yes I could be wrong on my ideas.

In my last article I have also mentioned that@

Nasdaq faces tough resistance around 4500-4572 which is still 6-7% away from current level...this's the area where it will get very vulnerable and stock prices could behave madly on the upside as well on the downside. See if your heart is strong enough to face that situation and if not then stay away.

Closing above 4600 on continuous basis could make it strong again where we can see fresh rally in IT stock or vice versa where Nasdaq can try to hit level of upto 5000-5100.


Hope am very clear to what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment