U Finally at the Right Place

About Me

My photo
Kolkata, India
Disclaimer: This Blog, its owner, creator & contributor is not a research analyst and expressing opinion only as an Investor in Indian equities .He/She is not responsible for any loss arising out of any information, post or opinion appearing on this blog.Information or stock recommendations contained in this blog are for educational purposes only. Investors are advised to consult financial consultant before acting on any such information. Before acting on any old recommendations, please ensure its relevance in current circumstances.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Why Money Mystery????

Complicate technical graph never excited me and have always remain a matter of utter confusion. It hardly give any clear picture to someone who’s layman in this field.

Everyone has its own way of reading charts and I’ve my own, return is what matters the most and we have proudly carried the profit tag in most of our calls.

Daily trade is not advisable as one would hardly make money. That’s why I give limited call with the best of Risk Reward Ratio.


Money Mystery came into existence way back in 2009 where I turned by technical abilities into a professional one. Before that I’ve been doing freelancing with Moneycontrol Messageboard from 2003 till now( id mannish). Have found perfect bottom for US market & Indian market when most needed.

I understand its very difficult to establish faith and sometimes it takes couple of month or years for the FAITH to come. My calls are pure technical where risk reward ratio is the best in the industry. Calls are mainly given on equities and very rarely on option with over 90% of the calls are delivery based.

In my blog sometime I’ve been giving advanced stock idea so that client remain aware and could trade accordingly. The blog is mainly for the promotion of Money Mystery.

Your money is as important as my money is. Whatever has been the market condition we have always remain side by side to our clients and made sure that they never panic and could use all types of market condition whether Good or Bad.
So be with Money Mystery and make the most from it.

Subscribe at just Rs 6000 for 3 month subscription.
mail me at manish843@gmail.com

Regards,


Manish Bothra.


Subscription charges modified in the abv para on 8th Nov 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment